[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New ALIX23 card -- Wow!
 Date:  Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:59:07 -0500
On Feb 13, 2008 11:55 AM, Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com> wrote:
> I wish my wife could appreciate the love and affection shown by giving her a new Alix board for
Valentines day... :-)

That's *precisely* what I was thinking.  Girlfriend?  If she's happy
with a m0n0wall for Valentine's Day, you damn well better put a ring
on her finger before some other geek beats you to it!  ;)  Though my
wife did get me a 32 GB iPod Touch for Valentine's Day so I guess I
can't complain.  :)

-Chris