[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: AW: Problem with IPSec VPN Tunnel - MTU-Size?
 Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:31:12 -0000
Hello,

In your example, vm3 is acting as a router. In it's default configuration,
it will drop fragmented packets which will break the VPN from vm2 to vm4, so
did you allow fragments in the rules that let traffic pass from LAN->WAN and
WAN->LAN?

Ideally, vm3 would just be a router, without running any sort of firewall at
all.

Kris.