[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Writing CF cards under Vista
 Date:  Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:33:38 -0500
On Feb 13, 2008 6:22 PM, Sebastian Davie <sd at clients dot ch> wrote:

> Did you ever manage to solve this problem? I am having extreme problems with Vista and
physdiskwrite and
> Vista. I think it may have something to do with Vista opening up the flash drive automaticly.

At the time this was originally posted, I hadn't seen any issues.
Since then, I did run into the issue Chris Bagnall mentioned one time,
but unplugging and replugging my CF writer immediately fixed it. I've
written CF cards at least 50-75 times with physdiskwrite on Vista and
other than that one instance, never had a problem. Probably not very
helpful, but thought I'd throw in my updated two cents.

-Chris