[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sebastian Davie" <sd at clients dot ch>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Writing CF cards under Vista
 Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:23:35 +0100
I seem to have a work around (at least to my problem)

1: Run physdiskwrite and get the error below
2: remove pcmcia-cf adaptor and put it back in after a second
3: Windows then asks if you want to format the drive, leave this window
alone
4: Run physdiskwrite again ... hey presto it works

Now I can get back to flashing 10 Cards...