[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  wildcat <wildcat at espix dot org>
 To:  Carlos =?utf-8?Q?Gacimart=EDn?= <cgacimartin at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to communicate with Mono
 Date:  Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:18:32 +0100
Carlos Gacimart?n wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i would like to develop an interface to reproduce the captive portal options

> will do this. How should i interact with Mono, using the HTTP commands or is
> there a better way?
>
> Kind regards,
> Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

I'm currently developping a central management interface for m0n0wall,
so if you're willing to have an interface for anything in m0n0wall,
maybe you could have a look at m0n0wall-CMI.. Captive portal is not yet
implemented, but if you were planning to develop something, you could
maybe try to improve this one :p

In another hand, the method I used to communicate with m0n0wall was the
backup/restore XML configuration file. You could have a look at my (PHP)
code at http://m0n0wall-cmi.sf.net .

Best regards,

--
Gouverneur Thomas - wildcat