[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Gacimart=EDn?=" <cgacimartin at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to communicate with Mono
 Date:  Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:55:31 +0100
Yes, it would be a possibility, but i prefer to use the local database of
Mono instead of the another-machine-in-the-infrastructure radius one. The

third-application decides we need a new user, it will ask for the user to my
app. and this one to Mono. The same if we need to delete a CP user, etc.

So that i was thinking of using HTTP commands but perhaps, as Wildcat says,
the backup/restore XML configuration file should be an easier idea,
althought a little bit more radical too :)

Carlos.