[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to communicate with Mono
 Date:  Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:47:23 -0500
One of the way to do it is to use ftp like request to get access to mono box
(ex: http://usernam:password at monobox dot com/system_advanced.php)

Thtas wht im trying to do now to manage CP user. Unfotrunatly that only
works under linux bash scripting. I'm still trying to make it work under
PHP.

However if u know ASP.net then u can do it quite easy.