[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_Allard?= <sallard at sintra dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Redirect all traffic
 Date:  Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:21:00 -0500
> Hi
>

>             How to change the default gateway.
>

> I have two local area network served by m0n0wall firewall.
>

> Between of these m0n0wall I have a good ipsec tunnel configured.
>

> Site 1 :   192.168.10.1/255.255.255.0
>
> Site 2 :   192.168.15.1/255.255.255.0
>

> So I want all the traffic of the site 1 pass thru the gateway of the Site 2.
>

> Service informatique
>
> Sintra inc.
>

> 4984, Place de la Savane

Would you mind giving us a network diagram?  Are you connecting these 2
m0n0wall over the public internet?  If I understand you correctly, you
want all of the traffic from site 1 to go to site 2 before going to the
public internet.  That is not what IPSec is designed to do and I'm not
sure it's possible with m0n0wall because all of the VPN routes are
created automatically when the tunnels are configured.

Chris