[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall DHCP customisation
 Date:  Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:30:22 +0000
Paul Rae wrote:
> This can already be done, search the mailing list and refer to the online
> docs.
>
> These options can already be included in the config.xml, currently there is
> no GUI support for this, but I think that may be included in the next
> release if memory serves me correctly.

Oh good! We really have no alternative but to use m0n0 as DHCP in this
instance. I think we *may* consider using it to relay DHCP, but i think
that may make everything more comlpicated than it needs to be!

Apologies for breaking the threads by lazily replying to something and
changing the subject :)

Adam.