[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Groups in rules
 Date:  Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:42:39 -0500
On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Daniele Guazzoni
<daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch> wrote:

>  like pfSense does, I guess Scott, Chris and Bill have nothing against backporting the code to
m0n0wall ;-)

Of course not.  :)

But it's not quite as simple as a straight port, because of syntax
differences between pf and ipf. But the Aliases page in pfSense could
be ported directly to m0n0wall and the rule generation would just have
to be written.

This functionality is on the todo list for 1.3.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/todo.php

-Chris