[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  64meg CF
 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:46:16 +1300
Hi,

I recently upgraded my compact flash card to a 64meg so I could upload a
couple files to it to serve on the webserver. The one files is 1MB and
the other 500kb, these files are for testing purpose to check from a
clients premises to see what sort of speeds they get to the access
point. However when doing a df -h , I get the following results...

$ df -h
Filesystem   Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0c    9.7M   8.3M   1.3M    86%    /
procfs       4.0K   4.0K     0B   100%    /proc
/dev/ad0a    4.8M   4.6M   219K    96%    /cf

How can I create another slice called /uploads ?

Once I have the files in the /uploads folder I plan on doing a ln -s
/upload /usr/local/www/downloads/

Thanks
Barry