[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Oliver Dumat <odumat at netkom dash sachsen dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problems with Dyndns update
 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:52:51 +0100
Hi,
we did testing some things and after the DSL connection was dropped
and monowall reconnects, the DynDns didn't get updated. After
resaving the Dyndns configuration, monowall updates the dyndns hostname.
So i think ez-ipupdate doesn't check, whether the ip of the WAN interface
is changed.
We use the actual (cdrom-pb27r630.iso) image.
Are we the only persons who have this problem?

Greets,
Oliver Dumat

--
Oliver Dumat            | NetKom GmbH - Netze & Kommunikationssysteme
PGP-Key: 0x6B338F29     | Gewerbepark Mockritz

Fax: 03431/589-399      | www.netkom-sachsen.de