[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexander Goldstone <m0n0wall dash list at zander dot net>
 To:  Andrew Lewis <andrew at coastal dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] LoadBalancing revisited
 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:50:13 +0000
I was separating load-balancing from failover therefore I was assuming failover
would be for a single WAN connection hence my mentioning state.

Failover is something I am interested in and will at some point implement if
someone doesnít beat me to it. The only thing stopping me from diving in now is
that my background is Linux (LVS / Heartbeat) and, prior to installing
M0n0wall, Iíve not touched a FreeBSD box. However, fvrrpd (
http://www.bsdshell.net/hut_fvrrpd.html ) looks like it'll allow M0n0wall to
fail over nicely.

Alex.