[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Hilton at QuarkAV dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS Configuration in m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:39:06 +0100
Hilton Travis wrote:

> That's not the news I was hoping for.  :)  Oh well, looks like I'll

Looks like they have quite a few things to fix now - the dreaded XP PPTP
VPN bug, apparently a new kind of PPPoE problem (?), and this (minor)
issue...

> As for editing the docs, that would be a good idea.  Want a hand with
> them?  That's something I *can* help with right now.

I can handle the webGUI, but I think Michael Iedema is still looking for
volunteers (http://doc.m0n0.ch) who like the idea of dealing with
DocBook/XML.

- Manuel