[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SNMP/syslog across subnets?
 Date:  Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:47:20 +0100
Hi,

Anyone know if the reason I'm not seeing any syslog messages or SNMP
traps from my printserver might be that it is on another subnet
(and/or different interface on m0n0wall) than my PC?

My PC is on the OPT1 (wireless) interface (subnet 192.168.32.x), while
the printserver is on the LAN interface (subnet 192.168.33.x).

Anyone know how I might get these syslog messages and SNMP traps
across? (Does m0n0wall need some kind of syslog forwarding feature, or
is it simply a matter of setting things up differently?)

Thanks,

Adam.