[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  "Hilton at QuarkAV dot com" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:52:47 -0700
At 03:11 PM 2/10/2004, Hilton Travis wrote:
>Manuel,  yes, it definitely looks like you need to bump the minimum ram to
>greater than 32MB - I know 64MB works, but not having any 16MB DIMMs here,
>I couldn't try 48MB.  If someone else can try the 48MB RAM amount, I'm
>sure it would be appreciated by Manuel.

 From my net4501:

CPU: AMD Am5x86 Write-Back (486-class CPU)
   Origin = "AuthenticAMD"  Id = 0x4f4  Stepping = 4
   Features=0x1<FPU>
real memory  = 67108864 (65536K bytes)
avail memory = 51798016 (50584K bytes)
[snip]
ad0: 46MB <LEXAR ATA FLASH> [738/4/32] at ata0-master BIOSPIO

No memory size problems here.  I can't reduce the amount of system RAM, as
it is soldered in.   :-)

         -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400