[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Chad R. Larson'" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, "'Dany Nativel'" <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall-list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PCI WLAN card vs Ethernet WLAN AP
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:07:31 -0500
Hi guys,
My Netgate mini g was supposed to be here today, :( Hopefully it will get
here Monday now. I've got a 4501 and a 4521 here right now with a 4801 on
back order and I will post my results with that card when I get it running.
Interesting to hear it plugs a 4501, I wondered how much it would take from
the soekris. I was planning on putting it in the 4521 but I may wait for the
4801 now. I've just today got my 4501 running and I have the vpn
accellerator chip in it, anyone else with one we can run some vpn thruput
tests?

Dave