[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dany Nativel <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 To:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall-list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PCI WLAN card vs Ethernet WLAN AP
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:25:12 -0500
Bingo !!

I've been using the exact 2655W for years. It works like a charm, offers
MAC filtering as well as hardware WEP so speed is not impacted when WEP
enabled !

I'm still trying to figure out if the 4501 will handle a PPTP
connection  (WLAN security) without slowing down everything or if I
should connect the 2655W AP to the file server (behind the firewall) and
setup the PPTP server on this machine.

Dany