[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Zahno <info at graphx dot ch>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OPT1 status
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:43:06 +0100
Christopher M. Iarocci wrote:
 > You should bridge OPT1 interface with your LAN interface if you want
 > them to be on the same network.  You can't assign 2 different NIC
 > cards IPs on the same subnet.

Yes, thank you, I can see the new IP of OPT1 (192.168.1.5/8) now in the
interfaces page. But I still can't ping from a Wireless host to
192.168.1.5. My access point is 192.168.1.6/8, my wireless host is
192.168.1.50/8.

Do I need a NAT-Rule or a special IPF-Rule? I only set a rule to pass
any from any on OPT1. And yes, I just upgraded to 1.0.

Thank you in advance!

Mike

--
Vegetarians eat Vegetables, Humanitarians frighten me.