[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Sergei Kostigoff <sergei at kostigoff dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.0 released
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:45:11 +0100
Hey Sergei,

Sergei Kostigoff wrote:

> Let me please repeat my simple question - where is your wishlist? Amazon
> or other internat shop who accept Visa or MasterCard and may deliver to
> your home...? Please please please publish a list of gifts you want!

I need a few books (C++/Algorithms in Java) for studies next semester,
so I just put them on an Amazon wishlist. I'm afraid they're pretty
expensive though. Also, I think you can only order them via amazon.de
(which is in German), because if ordered via amazon.com they'll ship
from the US and cost more. But maybe there's another way/source. Anyway,
here's the link to the wishlist:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/wishlist/VS3MG7GVA02F

I'll remember to put other things I need on it as they cross my mind. :)

Greets,

Manuel