[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dick Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Sergei Kostigoff <sergei at kostigoff dot net>
 Cc:  Dick Morrell <dick at morrellnet dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.0 released
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:17:35 +0000
Sergei, when you make as much money as me you can play in my pool.
--

Sent from the secure mail server of morrellnet.com/dickmorrell.com
Authenticated virus and trojan free - updated hourly 24/7 - 365

Protected by ClamD for enterprise wide Virus Prevention, Quarantine & Removal.
Utilising SpamAssassin & Vipul's Razor, DCC and Bayesian technologies.