[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dick Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Boris Rudoy <boris at rudoy dot com>
 Cc:  Sergei Kostigoff <sergei at kostigoff dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.0 released
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:36:36 +0000
Or do both if you can.

I know when we invited stuff for SmoothWall we got very little but we did have
2m+ downloaders and the percentage who did do giftlists and donate was sub
0.000000000005% - but still valued.

Goodwill and nice words are nice too

Dick

--

Sent from the secure mail server of morrellnet.com/dickmorrell.com
Authenticated virus and trojan free - updated hourly 24/7 - 365

Protected by ClamD for enterprise wide Virus Prevention, Quarantine & Removal.
Utilising SpamAssassin & Vipul's Razor, DCC and Bayesian technologies.