[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.0 released
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:12:32 -0500
Just a note of congratulations on monowall's first "birthday".

Also, of historical significance, you should all know that Manuel was
contributing long before that.  I gave a presentation and a local user group
(CAWNET) back in 2002 about MiniBSD - which was a precursor to
MonoWall/MonoBSD and still lives on.  See:
http://neon1.net/misc/minibsd.html

Again, congratulations and my sincerest thanks for a project well done.

John/

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service