[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben Carlisle" <bcarlisle at 24oz dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP Server with PPTP Clients Behind
 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:06:03 -0600
Folks,
   Just got m0n0 working and I love it (convert from shorewall on a Linux
machine). I am having one problem however. When I enable the PPTP server on
m0n0, my LAN clients from behind m0n0 cannot open VPN PPTP connections to
the outside world. If I disable the PPTP server, connections are opened
fine.

   I'd like to have my m0n0 machine as a PPTP server for road warrior-type
connections from the outside world, and allow PPTP from clients on the LAN
to outside PPTP servers. Can I do both?

thanks in advance,
-Ben