[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alexandre Gambati" <gambati at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two WAN Router
 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:42:49 +0000
Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if M0n0wall can use two wan ports together (one Cable and one
ASDL connections).

I have a LAN (Wireless + Wired, bridged together) behind my M0n0 Box.  I
Know LoadBalancing is under discussion and development by Manuel and Your
Colaborators but...  i'm thinking if there's another solution to use
M0n0wall to Firewalling, Traffic Shapping, and get another functions with
two WAN ports.  If i set two logic subnets, each served by one connection
will work?

What you guys think about?

Thanks in advance.

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br