[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IP:port redirect to LAN IP
 Date:  Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:31:17 +0100
If I understand correctly, you want your router to appear, when you type
If that is the matter, you should alter your internal DNS server
(another machine than the monowall) to forward mono.ch to an internal
address only...

I believe you ask this question, since some commercial routers offer a
small DNS footprint for their web-interface (eg. Netgear)

I don't think m0n0wall has an option to enter separate DNS addresses, it
just forwards them to a real DNS server (either on your WAN, or your LAN)

Serge van Ginderachter schreef:
> Alexander,
> ----- "A.Kashkarov" <ovnt at ufps dot nnov dot ru> wrote:
>> How it is possible to make a redirect of the external address,
>> for example http://m0n0.ch:80, to local network on LAN IP m0n0wall?
>> If LAN IP m0n0wall access to a site
>> should be to
> I'm not sure I understand your question. Doesn't a regular port forward do the trick you need? NAT
+ rule?