[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple servers, both have an apache install on.
 Date:  Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:52:24 +0100
I can't image m0n0 doing this... it's a router, not a DNS...

Either use 2 WAN IP's, or modify the port of one of the boxes... i'd put
your version control server on another port, since this seems to me that
it isn't really needed to be accessible from the outside on a default
port... perhaps SSL ??
Another thing you might consider, is to make an alias on one of the two
boxes, that internally forwards them to 443 of your VCS (so the request
comes in at BOX2, and internally forwards you to BOX1:443 (you'd have to
open up SSL ofcourse on the monowall)