[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Cotton" <scott at nscotton dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trouble with forwarding port to internal ip address.
 Date:  Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:22:11 -0600
I have been tring to forward port 80 to an internal ip address for a couple
of weeks now. Everythign I have tried failed. I have AT&T Business DSL. I
have put the DSL modem in bridged mode and connected m0n0 to att threw
PPPOE. I have 5 ip address. ( all im using is one for the web server) I put
the one static ip as a server in the nat area of m0n0 and clicked the
inbound tab and forwarded the ext ip i entered in the server nat tab to the
internal ip and selected HTTP for both outcoming and incoming ports and
check make firewall rule and nothing works. anyone have any suggestions? Any
help would be greatly apprecated.
<m0n0wall-sc.1204034121.dlgkleibcmcahebhfead-scott=nscotton dot com at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>