[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pierre =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wil=E9n?= <pierre at neliw dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Chassi fan stops when m0n0wall loads
 Date:  Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:40:21 +0100 (CET)
I have suspected this, but am not completely sure, which is why I
contacted VIA to ask this question about the motherboard. I am still
waiting for an answer. No online reviews has said anything about this.

The system is quite warm, but not burning hot. I have set a temperature
max threshold in the bios so any overheating worries should be out of the
way anyhow, right?

Thanks for your input.

/P