[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Cotton" <scott at nscotton dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Issue with forwarding a port to a web server.
 Date:  Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:50:02 -0600
The setup is m0n0 version 1.233 (generic-pc)

I have AT&T/Bellsouth as my ISP (I know there is some issues with m0n0 and
AT&T/Bellsouth, but from reading m0n0's website it was fixed with version
1.233

I have a webserver that I want people to access my website from the
internet. I also have an email server, but I just want to resovle the web
server issue first and the email server will prob be the same resolution.

I have setup a Server NAT for the external IP address that I want to forward
to the web server port 80 (m0n0wall is running on put 82)

I have setup a 1:1 that forward packets from the WAN interface, protocol
tcp/udp external port 80 to NAT IP 192.168.1.2  (ext.: *.*.*.170)  internal
port 80       ( I also checked the bock that automaticly creates a firewall
rule and i manually check to make sure it did in fact automaticly make the
rule andthe rule seems fine.)

Any help on the issue would really help Thanks in advance.