[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b10 released
 Date:  Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:32:31 +0100
Thanks for the hint.
Unfortunately, the BIOS of my box (it's a Neoware box) does just offer
Normal, LBA, Large and Auto for the hard drive. None of the options work.
It's a IDE2Flash adaptor, and the error message says:

"FATAL ERROR
The device that contains the configuration file (config.xml) could not be
found. m0n0wall cannot continue booting."