[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Grayson <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Beta 1.3b10 released
 Date:  Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:47:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

Thanx for m0n0wall, it's awesome. Former GNATBox user here.

One small thing about the latest Beta 1.3b10 - I upgraded with this image and in all the places I
can find it, the screens show I'm still running 1.233.

Yes, a minor cosmetic point, but it may be confusing for others. I even upgraded again thinking I
used the older 1.233 image by mistake (I keep all the images in one folder).

FG