[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dexter Filmore <Dexter dot Filmore at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dhcp: no lease from my servers
 Date:  Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:56:32 +0100
Got one server (Slackware Linux) and one Kubuntu Linux box that occasionally
acts as a server, hence I need both to have fixed IPs. Still I want them to
be in the router's DNS and announce their names to the dhcp, thus I set them
up for dhcp lease and confed m0n0wall to give them fixed IPs.

Now, both of them don't show up in the lease table and I can't ping them by
name unless I manually put them in each other's hosts file.

What am I doing wronge here?

Dex

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de