[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Guido kostons" <guidokostons at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Howto reach the admin pages from a vlan with a procurve 2626 switch
 Date:  Tue, 4 Mar 2008 00:27:38 +0100
I set up a small network to test my new procurve 2626 switch with m0n0wall
and vlan's.
The 3 vlan subnets are working.
I receive an IP and can surf the net from al 3 vlan's.

In the vlan rules i added a rule to allow * to/from *
i can't reach the admin pages when i'm on one of the vlan's

i want to make it possible to reach the admin pages from only 1 of the
vlan's (lan-vlan).
the other vlan's don't need to reach the admin pages

how do i do this in m0n0wall?