[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Juan Carlos Huerta" <juancarloshuerta at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to set different gateways for LAN1 and LAN2?
 Date:  Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:27:15 -0600
Hi all!, I have to LANs: and, each one in
different switches, the LAN1 is for administrative PCs, and LAN2 for
operative PCs, then I have a third LAN In the third LAN I
have 2 DSL routers, each one with different DSL links to Internet.

I want to pass all Internet traffic from LAN1 (administrative PCs) via DSL1
router ( and LAN2 (operative PCs) via DSL2 router (
So the config I'm using is:

m0n0wall (Soekris):
LAN1 interface:
LAN2 interface:
WAN interface:

DSL1 interface:
DSL2 interface:

I tried making a static route for LAN1 to use as gateway DSL1 for internet
traffic and LAN2 to use the default gateway (DSL2), but it does not work...
any idea?

I used in the static route:
Interface: LAN1
Destination Network: