[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wayne Fiori" <dev9null at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] snmp monitoring
 Date:  Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:08:09 -0800
I utilize a combination of Cacti for performance monitoring and Argus
(http://argus.tcp4me.com/) for fault monitoring. In addition to those
two, I have Smokeping (http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/) monitoring
the connection latency of specific remote servers.

Those three are light-weight enough from my network, but Zenoss
(http://www.zenoss.com/), OpenNMS
(http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Main_Page), and JFFNMS
(http://www.jffnms.org/) are bigger systems that are worth a look.
--