[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Juan Carlos Huerta" <juancarloshuerta at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Fred Grayson" <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  "m0nowall List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to set different gateways for LAN1 and LAN2?
 Date:  Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:52:30 -0600
So what is the main purpose in to select an interface in the static routes
screen? I was trying to make this work creating a static route for LAN2 to
redirect al traffic from this interface to a new gateway, and leave LAN1
traffic to use the default gateway. The problem now is that after creating
the route for LAN2 it applies too for LAN1, now ALL the traffic is using the
alternate gateway, so I don't understand the goal of selecting an interface
while creating a static route.

Any idea?

--
Juan Carlos