[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan DeRemer <dderemer at atnetplus dot com>
 To:  Juan Carlos Huerta <juancarloshuerta at gmail dot com>, "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 Cc:  m0nowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to set different gateways for LAN1 and LAN2?
 Date:  Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:49:24 -0400
Sounds to me like it would be easier to get a 2 interface monowall for LAN1 and DSL1 and another 2
interface monowall for LAN2 and DSL2. In my little IT world, I like to operate under the rule of
"don't put all of your eggs in one basket". Sounds like you are trying to do just that, Juan.

Also, pfSense is a great firewall. I use pfSense at home on an old Pentium 3 pc and the packages
add-on feature (PC only, not available on embedded images) is one of the most appealing features of
pfSense IMO.

Regards,

Dan DeRemer
Network Consultant