[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luke Fahey" <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal on Two interfaces
 Date:  Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:09:33 +1030
Hi Everyone
I wondering is there anyway to setup captive portal on both the wireless interfance and the Lan
interface.
Reason being is we have a client that provides public wired and wireless internet access and would
like to control both interfaces

Regards,
Luke Fahey

Network Engineer
82a Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000

www.advance.on.net

Advance Business Consulting provides no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of information
contained in this
email, and accepts no responsibility for loss arising in any way from or in connection to errors or
omissions in any
information. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of the company. The
information contained in
this email is confidential and for the addressee only; If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please reply
and let us know that an incorrect address may have been used. If you do not wish to be communicated
with by email,
please respond so that we may remove your address from our records. Your co-operation is
appreciated.