[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless WDS
 Date:  Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:43:25 -0400
Will not ague with our wireless engineers ;-)
We don't use linksys but
As to Senao WDM its just a damn repeater :( What they did is automatically
obtain MAC off all APs in the SSID and rebroadcast it like a star mesh. And
the biggest problem is that all APs have to use same channel. Which makes
WDM useless in very fragmented environment.