[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Senao APs Was: [m0n0wall] Wireless WDS
 Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:53:22 -0400
I have Netgear WG-302 and its not as good for NYC blocks, you see the
interference here is soooo big so that the only way to survive is to
suppress other devices by output power. With netgear I'm getting 1.5 block
coverage outdoor (typical bloc 300 feet) where senao gives me 3.5 block
range. And yes all my senos burning out within 1 year.