[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bob Gustafson <bobgus at rcn dot com>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b10 ipsec interface
 Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:25:01 -0500
As a help, you could configure your WAN interface to go to another
(your) computer. Configure a DCHP server on (your) other computer so
that it 'looks' like a WAN out to the wide world.

Then you can look at packets going in and out the WAN port (with windump
on your other computer) and if you have windump on your LAN computer,
you can see things going in and out there.

You can also use the serial cable to tweek things as necessary.

I am currently moving along with a similar (but more difficult - only
have one ethernet port on ALIX board..) setup.