[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gregor_Gl=FCck?=" <info at meineerstehomepage dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.232 total freezes since we use PPPOE
 Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:39:02 +0100
Hi

I am using m0n0wall version 1.233 with an adsl line. With this version the
freezes also happen. But to avoid restarting the firewall all time it hangs
up, I activated the watchdog in the device (I am using a WRAP device), so
that it is restarting automatically, when it hangs up. Since that time I
never had to restart the firewall again.

Greetings
Gregor