[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  how to add a route for a IPSEC VPN that lies on another box ?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:40:07 +0100
Ok, this is just a curiosity question - but it would be a great way to
solve some of my issues.

I have a monowall at home -great product by the way, and a pfSense at
the office -another great product.
I have multiple VPN's setup at the office to my collegues (and myself).

Is there a way to add routes on either monowall or pfsense, that would
allow me to reach one of my collegues through the VPN of the office.
I don't want to make another VPN at home, I just want to be able to
access all the VPN's with some kind of rule or route...

I know I can make a PPTP VPN to the pfSense at work, and work my way
through this VPN, but I'd really would love to have this option right
ontop of my one IPSEC VPN tunnel that I have to the office.

- should I create rules on my box at the office, or would some static
routes on my monowall work as well ??
- or, should I forget this, and create each IPSEC VPN individually...