[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall User List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.232 total freezes since we use PPPOE
 Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:37:20 +0100
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Lonnie Abelbeck <lists at lonnie dot abelbeck dot com>
wrote:

> A reminder, you can't go directly from 1.232 to 1.3b10, you will have
> to upgrade to 1.3b7, than to 1.3b10.  Manuel discussed this a couple
> weeks ago.
>
> Lonnie

Ok, I tried this on a test machine, but no go. It just keeps booting 1.232
No special error messages on the connected screen too.
It just looks like the upgrade succeeds and the firewall reboots as normal.
I must say, I only have a custom image based on 1.3b7, not the original
1.3b7.
But I don't seem to find the original 1.3b7 anymore on the m0n0wall website.
Am I looking over it ?

Kind regards,
Y.