[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Monowall User List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] how to add a route for a IPSEC VPN that lies on another box ?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:17:40 -0400
Michel, I believe I understand what you are asking, you have three or four
networks total, your office is pfsense and we will consider it the HUB so to
speak, from this HUB, you have ipsec vpn's to several clients and one to
home. You are at home and wanting to get to a clients network by adding a
route? As discussed already, not possible. You would need to make another
vpn to each client office from your home network to talk to machines in
those networks. I presently do this with my clients, I have a vpn to each
but when at one clients office, I cannot see client-b's network, I can only
see my office. I can see all clients from my office but clients can only see
me, not each other.

Dave