[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall -" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] active connections
 Date:  Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:21:50 -0600
Insightful suggestion, nonetheless. Perhaps this is something that could be
incorporated into a future version. I imaging one click of a button could
run the below command and a bit of php magic would display the result.

But then again, I'm no php magician, and it's easy to imagine great-working
code when you're not a coder!

db