[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP in m0n0wall, No memory usage data?
 Date:  Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:06:06 +0000
Ryan Mullins wrote:
> Actually, I just went into the demo for that project, and they have a few
> m0n0's in the demo.  They don't show memory anywhere on thiers either, so
> it looks like a limitation of the project at this point.  It does say that
> it's considered Alpha at this point.

Isn't everything Alpha? :D

I believe 1.2 doesn't have the memory support compiled into the snmp
daemon, for whatever reason.

1.3 versions after sometime in 2006 does have memory support as the
changelog specifically says it was enabled, but I don't yet graph it
(too messy to enable a graph only for version > 1.3.xxx).

I really need to further modularise the polling and graph displaying
code in order to enable/disable parts of it based on versions!

adam.