[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Timothy Taylor" <TimT at BALLI dot co dot uk>
 To:  <gvacanti at cosine dot nl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with port 25
 Date:  Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:24:57 +0000
That almost sounds like the isp has a transparent proxy in the way. Do
you have multiple public IP addresses? Can you check from one of them?
If you turn on logging for the smtp rule, or traffic capture on the mail
host, what do you see? Does the same problem occur with the old software
on the new IP address?

Tim