[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] billng
 Date:  Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:09:04 -0400
No requirements, just educating myself...
But if I could have: prepaid, postpaid and monthly subscriptions...  +
credit card direct processing
(We already have all that besides CC and prepaid cards)

We have created organic anti abuse system and now it is hard to migrate to
something else any way.... so I'm just learning...